About Us

HAWX GEAR, An Idea of a Doctor and Two Engineers which was initiated in July 2017 and Established in 2018.

How We Work

HAWX GEAR approach quality affirmation methods, expecting to recognize and forestall potential dangers in the pre-creation stage.

Why Choose Us

We maintain clear communication throughout the manufacturing and export processes, ensuring a trustworthy partnership.




Capacity (units/month)


Production Time (days)


MOQ (units)


On-time Delivery


Defect Ratio


- Embellishment
- Labeling
- Packaging


We are committed to participate in the most famous trade shows throughout
the world to have vast exposure in international markets

Frequently Asked Questions

Our minimum order quantities typically begin at 50 to 200 items, it can vary depending on the product. This standard applies to most items featuring basic fabrics, colors, and prints. For items with unique or specialty fabrics, minimums may vary based on availability and the complexity of manufacturing or sourcing.

Once you make the decision to go into production. After the confirmation of prototype, we require a 70% deposit to get started, and the remaining 30% at the time of delivery for large orders. For small quantities it will be 100% advance payment. We accept payment via bank transfer up to $1000 transaction. For small payments transactions we accept Western Union.

Payment information can be found on the invoice, or You can ask us separately.

A selection of fully tracked and insured courier services is available and selected to best suit your shipping requirements. We mostly use DHL/UPS for shipping Samples although will discuss with you the best solution for your order.

Air and Sea shipping services can be used as well depending on the volume and demand of our client.